Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buddy Check

Great day today. Too much to go into right now. I'd like to keep these updates frequent, but brief. We’ll keep these digestible for those of you with short attention spans. Jake met another yellow lab at the park. His name is Jed, he’s 13 and he has cancer, too. He’s much further along than Jake, with very pronounced growth, but he seems content and active. I’m hoping Jake’s spirits are as high at that point. His owner walked by our house a bit later and I came outside to give him this website address. I’d love to take a picture of Jed and Jake to share with you sometime. Jake paid more attention to Jed than he usually does to other dogs. I wonder if they know something when they meet. Maybe dogs have their own version of support groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment