Friday, May 22, 2009

Doctor Doctor

We went to see Jake’s primary care vet today. Dr. Hedlin is fantastic and he has always loved coming here. He needed x-rays before we could consider any additional steps. The good news is that it looks like the cancer has not spread internally. However, the bump on his leg is still growing rapidly and will soon cause other problems. We meet with his oncologist on Thursday to see if radiation is an option to slow it down. As long as we’re waiting, let’s do something constructive. Time for a road trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment