Friday, June 5, 2009

OK, so his lump is big and not all that pretty. We’ve been wrapping his leg for a couple weeks to prevent infection. The flesh-colored bandages looked too institutional to me. The white ones were fine, but I started wondering if I was trying to hide something from people on our excursions. He certainly doesn’t care if someone stops and asks. Why should I? And I have always loved that first picture of him with the blue bandage. The last time we were at the vet, she wrapped him in a red one and I saw all kinds of options in the drawer. Who knew? When I got home, I went online and found a vet supply company that carried them in dozens in colors and patterns. He’s sporting the purple wrap right now. Oh yeah, you will be seeing more shades in the future. Wait until you see the camouflage one.

No comments:

Post a Comment