Friday, May 15, 2009

Lunch Break

Time for a female date. Not all of my friends are cursed with Y chromosomes. Steph and I shared an office together at my last job. We hit it off the moment we met. I guess technically I was her boss but she’s way smarter than I’ll ever be. The roles should have been reversed. She’s working on a project at The Children’s Museum so I picked her up there and she suggested Masterpiece Delicatessen in Highland, right on the other side of the pedestrian bridge over I-25. Wow. The sandwiches are HUGE and delicious. The patio isn’t that large, and could use a bit of shade, but what an amazing view of downtown. Jake and I will be back for sure.

1 comment:

  1. M - Thank you for allowing those who read your blog to go along with you and Jake on this journey of yours.

    ReplyDelete